Arkansas is one popular place to live in. It is home to our former President Bill Clinton. Apart from that, it has a huge variety of opportunities like outdoor adventures such as waterfalls and caverns. It is one of the desirable places to live in the US. However, moving to a new location is always stressful, especially when you have to move your vehicle too.
Shipping a car is one good option that can save you from any kind of trouble. Here in this article, we are going to talk about these shipping services, their quotes, and every other detail. To give you a heads-up, we do have Ship A Car Inc. which can help relocate their vehicles, businesses everything from one place to Arkansas and vice-a-versa. SAC is an experienced transport broker who has direct access to a different network of carriers.
Cost & Time to ship your car
The prices and the time to ship your car to and from can range from anything between $193 to $1101, with an approximate time to reach there would be around 6-8 days. Though this is just a rough estimate, the range can differ depending on the season and the type of vehicle being used.
Tips for choosing a right shipping company
- Find out the terminals where you can pick up the car which needs to be closer to where you are visiting or relocating
- Get quotes from different companies so that you can compare and choose the one best suited for you.
- You will also have to check on the fluid in your vehicle because you may or may not have any direct access to the auto-service depot where you will get the car serviced up.
Car Shipping companies can transport your vehicles to any part of the country. So longer the distance you got to travel or you have more than one vehicle, it is better to use a car shipping carrier. A carrier can carry up to 12 cars at a time. So, if you calculate everything including the fuel, time you spend on the road, type of transport, or the hotel food/ bills, choosing a carrier is much better than doing this work yourself.
International Auto Transport
There are certain things to consider while shipping your car abroad:
- Make sure that all your documents are in place
- The import taxes differ from one country to another. So before you ship a car, make sure that you know about the shipping charges and they need to be reasonable enough for you.
- Lastly, you will have to deal with all the customs and various situations. So, make sure that you deal with all these problems beforehand.
Types of carriers
Open carriers are the ones that can move more than one car at a time. They are a cheaper option. On the other hand, an enclosed one is used for luxury or exotic cars. They are very safe to use, but they can carry only one or two cars at a time.
Please be aware of all the scam companies, which might land you in trouble. Make sure that you choose companies that have years of experience in this and good reviews too.