The IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) exam is an aptitude test directed for admission to the MBA International Business course organized by IIFT Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the IIFT exam on behalf of the establishment. In IIFT 2021, 33,393 candidates enrolled for the exam, while 27,944 candidates showed up for it.
The IIFT question paper comprised questions from Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness. The duration of this web-based exam is two hours. IIFT acknowledges unfamiliar/NRI/PIO candidates for admission based on GMAT scores.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2022
Check the detailed IIFT eligibility criteria 2022 for domestic candidates below.
Age Limit: There is no age bar for candidates who wish to apply for the IIFT exam. The conducting body, NTA, has not characterized any age limit for MBA (IB) program.
Work Experience: As per IIFT exam eligibility, candidates don’t need to have earlier work experience to fill the IIFT 2022 application structure. In any case, the work experience might play an extra weightage job in the selection process.
Academic Qualifications: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree of least three years’ duration in any discipline with somewhere around 50 percent aggregate (45 percent for SC/ST and PWD candidates).
IIFT MBA Eligibility-For NRI/Foreign Candidates
NRI or unfamiliar candidates applying for IIFT 2022 should meet the accompanying arrangement of criteria to show up for the examination:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of least three years duration with a least 50 percent aggregate from a perceived college
- Those appearing for a passing examination can likewise apply for the exam
- The candidate ought to have been an occupant outside India for at least a year and a half as of December 31, 2021, and be outside India during the IIFT examination window
- They should deliver an authentication from the Indian Embassy/High Commission/Consulate of the country where they are currently based, expressing that they have been living in the country persistently during the period
- In case the candidate has shown up for some other MBA entrance exam in India for that year (2021), they are not qualified to apply. They are needed to give the endeavor for something very similar
- NRI-supported candidates and offspring of NRIs are not considered under this classification
IIFT Selection Process
- Candidates who clear the IIFT exam are called for Essay Writing, GD (Group Discussion), and PI (Personal Interview) round.
- For Essay Writing, candidates will be given a topic identified with General or business affairs. The average time to draft an essay of around 300 words is 20 minutes.
- In the GD round, the candidates are separated into gatherings of 10-12 and given a topic. Candidates are then expected to step up, convey proficiently and present their thoughts successfully.
- Last round is the PI round, where the panelist inquiries the candidates. The end-product is communicated to the candidates through email.
To Wrap Up
Note that the admission of the candidates who join the program temporarily, however, neglect to qualify in the Bachelor’s degree examination is at risk of being canceled forthwith. Such candidates ought to promptly educate the Institute on a statement regarding their outcomes.
Admission of candidates who don’t advise the Institute regarding such a circumstance will naturally stand canceled. Moreover, you can prepare for IIFT exam at BYJU’s Exam Prep.
Stay Connected with our education blogs for further tips & blogs.